Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concept images of Thor

yeah, i mean obviously they're not suspenders, but thats what they look like.

the outfit is horrendous. also, cap doesn't need a mask. he'll be fine w/out it and they can just fit him w/ a helmet every once in awhile.

Comment

The concept image is cool, but I'd only see this if it was based off of Norse mythology and not comic books being a mythology geek who isn't really into comic books

Although I think it would be awesome if the band Amon Amarth did the soundtrack for this!
      Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus View Post
        Of all the comic book characters to make a movie of, I have no idea why they picked Thor. He's good for maaaybe a 90 minute cartoon movie.

I mean...really...it's Thor.

Who cares?

And, as Signal said, those pics look incredibly cheese. Too camp for me.
        I like cheese, I like camp, and I like Thor.
        I don't like the image. I think he looks like a pretty-boy when he should look more like the Beastmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
          Calling them suspenders is sort of off... they're obviously based on the tactical chest rig (or whatever mouthful of random words the military/cops would call 'em). So the dude can gear up as he goes along.

Still looks silly, though.
          I would agree. I think they look like old-timey, paratrooper equipment or something. I think it was a decent solution to work the red and white stripes into the costume.
          "People spend so much time focusing on rescuing the princess, they forget how much fun it is to fight the dragon."
          - Simon Pegg & Nick Frost, DAVE

Comment

Working...
          X