Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Keep Up With Industry News?

this is one good reason why you keep up with industry news. i have an action thriller titled TRACKER.

this was just announced last week...

https://deadline.com/2019/06/tracker...st-1202631769/

not sure i'll change the title, but damn, for a moment...
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Re: Why Keep Up With Industry News?

We actually listed this on the main site back in February 2018 when it was first set up by M-Net, Three River and SCENE23.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Titles have all been used. Don't fret. Unless it's Star Wars level keep it. You know what i mean. Title will change probably when they make it. If the idea was same
      Idea that's more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
        We actually listed this on the main site back in February 2018 when it was first set up by M-Net, Three River and SCENE23.
        i love DDP. i'm playing catch up as i was out of service for about 18-24 months. back at it and renewed my sub. DDP is an awesome resource.

checking out the deals on DDP for each month. best place for it, imo.
        "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Yeah, as others have said, nothing to worry about. Titles get changed all the time. Sometimes drafts of the same script have their own lives, like that Aliens movie (can't remember which one it was that Lindelof worked on), or Passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by blue439 View Post
            Yeah, as others have said, nothing to worry about. Titles get changed all the time. Sometimes drafts of the same script have their own lives, like that Aliens movie (can't remember which one it was that Lindelof worked on), or Passengers.
            Lindelof worked on the second draft of Prometheus after Jon Spaihts first draft. i have both drafts, the Lindelof one you can still see what was kept from the Spaihts version but it's still quite different.

Spaiht's draft was called-- Alien: Engineers
            Lindelof's draft was called-- Prometheus: Paradise

if you've never read them, they're amazing to read one after the other or even side by side.

Comment

I recently kinda had this happen to me. Their title is a version of mine but sh!ttier. Ultimately I decided to change my title to distance myself, seeing as their version is a comedy and mine is dark drama. TV show.

Sucks! I feel your pain.
              Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Working...
              X