Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklist Question

Perhaps this question can only be answered by Franklin but I'll throw it out there. I got a couple reviews on a script (6,3). Because there's a discrepancy on the two evaluations I was offered a discount on a third review and accepted. My question is... if I re-write the script, submit it, and change the name of the script can I basically start over ? I obviously don't want to be associated with a 3 evaluation, and I know I can keep it private, but the 3 will still hurt my overall score and the possibility it gets put in the "featured" category.

Re: Blacklist Question

If you cancel the current script (after getting your third score), then change the name and list it under a new name, it will be treated as a completely new script.

Comment

After a year-long re-write I re-submitted with the SAME NAME and it was treated as a different script. Just make sure to delete the old script/reviews.
      I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

I wonder if I take out the "The" in the title if that would work ?

Comment

I'd have to hope that a complete re-write is treated as a different/separate script for this purpose. One of the points of BL is to get valuable feedback to make your work better, so surely they'd allow you to implement their suggestions without holding you back with the ratings of a previous version. That said, I've yet to resubmit after a re-write so I don't know the answer.

It'd be a shame to have to throw away a good title just to secure a more appropriate rating on a re-write....
          Check out my blog:
          Rookie Australian Screenwriter

Comment

Working...
          X