Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck Rotten Tomatoes.

Last edited by Archduke; 10-17-2012, 05:38 AM. Reason: Because I wanted to.

Re: F*ck Rotten Tomatoes.

Well, Rotten Tomatoes is what it is. Some of the ratings are calculated mostly from amateur reviews, but you can click the Top Critics tab and filter them out. And you also have the audience rating, which is useful too.

Re: Megan Fox. Hey, she puts the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy in her top 5! How cool is that! I think I love her now...

Oh, and she prefers animatronics to CG, even mentions the original Yoda... (L)

Comment

Because they knew most people would see "Megan Fox exposes" and click it before realizing what it was. They want to get traffic and sell ad space just like every other website-based business.

As for being a writer, not sure about the editorial content but I bet it's just a few guys, the reviews are all aggregates from other sites/publications. It's a pretty simple formula: if the majority of the review is positive=fresh, majority negative=rotten. They don't have much of a say in what gets what review.

Comment

Judging by her top five list, I think Megan Fox and I might be soulmates.

Comment

U Mad?
          Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

She in a movie coming out tom. which is why she's up there, you might be over reacting seeing how Rotten tomatoes always have top 5 list from actors with upcoming movies.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Comment

Originally posted by Archduke
                For some reason I can't help but picture you trolls rubbing one out every time you post. Sad real world fact: no one finds you as amusing as you do.
                And vice versa.

HH

Comment

Originally posted by haroldhecuba View Post
                  And vice versa.

HH
                  I give my opinion on things. They aren't always positive but they're at least my opinion. I never post here with the explicit purpose of pissing people off. And I never just post links to videos and 4 character posts of non-english internet speak.

And why do you sign ever post HH. Is that supposed to give the sh*t you say weight or something. Oh shi*t guys HH said it must be true.

Dude the message board already has a method of attributing posts to users. It's on the left side of everybody's posts. Does it not show up on your screen?

A

Comment

Holy crap, Archduke. Take deep breath and calm down. Step away from the Internet.
                    Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
                      Holy crap, Archduke. Take deep breath and calm down. Step away from the Internet.
                      I'm sorry. I go on sober rants.

Comment

Originally posted by Archduke View Post
                        I'm sorry. I go on sober rants.
                        What's the matter, the corner you normally occupy a little crowded lately?

HH

Comment

More please. It's early. Need entertainment.

CJ

Comment

Working...
                          X