No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sin City 2

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=33415

The first one was dope....as long as Frank Miller stays away from the camera (cough...The Spirit) and Rodriguez has enough control to do his thing then this one should be too.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: Sin City 2

As I recall bck when, Rodriguez was waiting for Anjelina Jolie to become available for A Dame to Kill For. Not sure if she's still involved.

Will be interesting to see how they handle the Dwight face-change.

Comment

I thought it would be two actors playing Dwight (Jason Statham, perhaps?)

And I like "The Spirit", BTW.
      "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

I preferred The Spirit to Sin City.

A lot.
        Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

I've tried a couple of times, but I can never make it past the swamp fight in The Spirit. Makes my kidneys hurt.
          "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

Sin City took a long time to grow on me, but I kinda like it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Signal30 View Post
              I've tried a couple of times, but I can never make it past the swamp fight in The Spirit. Makes my kidneys hurt.
              Could never make it past the first 15 minutes.
              One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I feel like Sin city would have worked better as an HBO miniseries than films.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanq View Post
                  I feel like Sin city would have worked better as an HBO miniseries than films.
                  Especially if they were going to do sequels. For some reason, with all the stuff that's been out I don't think people will be "hyped" to see this. I'm "curious" to know what they're gonna do different and anxious to see a trailer, but not necessarily anxious to see the film until I know they're going to bring something new to the table...if that makes sense.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
                    Sin City took a long time to grow on me, but I kinda like it now.
                    We need a list posted somewhere of the handful of films you like lol

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
                      We need a list posted somewhere of the handful of films you like lol

I just have high standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X