Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Along Rides to the Bank

WTF? I'm suprised there's no thread on this flick...which is minting money. The budget was only $25M.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ridealong.htm

What astonishes me about this flick...is that urban moviegoers alone propelled it over $100M domestically. I know y'all are going to say it's all about Kevin Hart. Not so fast. There's gotta be more going on here.

BTW, is Kevin Hart the new Eddie Murphy?
    Last edited by Kid Rasta; 02-25-2014, 11:32 AM.

Re: Ride Along Rides to the Bank

Woop! Woop! That's-the-sound-o-the-mo-nee! It looked like a fun film. People like to be 'entertained.' Not surprised.

Comment

it's also alot about timing. there were no competition at the time. when the competition fails(like getting bad reviews and reputation), people who just want to go to the movies will choose to see a horror movie or comedy(even if they got just as crappy reviews).

Comment

Kevin Hart is on fire right now in the comedy genre and working on something with Chris Rock at the moment.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I think Will Packer will become the new Jerry Bruckheimer. He's looking to produce multicultural (ie Fast and Furious) action pics now.

Comment

Working...
          X