• Show
Clear All

Re: The Must See List For The Rest Of Summer 11

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 -- 97% on RT, haters

Horrible Bosses
    Terri
    Our Idiot Brother
    50/50

Can we do fall/winter yet? Take Shelter, Melancholia, The Descendants, The Skin I Live In, Texas Killing Fields, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Comment

I forgot about 50/50 - especially since they changed the name from when I first heard about it as "I'm With Cancer". I want to see that, too. I saw the trailer.
      "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Jack & Jill!!!!!!!

Comment

Harry Potter.

I started reading the books when I was in the 7th grade. So after I watch this last movie, I feel like I can close a chapter in my life. No more waiting for books, movies, or anything. It'll be over and I will be free at last!

On another note, I don't like Cowboys or Aliens but somehow Cowboys and Aliens looks fun. Might check it out.
          Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky1288 View Post
            I don't like Cowboys or Aliens.
            Whaaa...?!
            "The Hollywood film business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S Thompson

Comment

Working...
            X