Doubler's ScriptFever Writing Exercise (Revisited)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doubler's ScriptFever Writing Exercise (Revisited)

Originally posted by cmmora View Post
    No, we don't share scripts. This exercise is used as a kick in the butt to get sh!t down.
    Hi,

I need a kick in the butt to get **** down.

I've been thinking about a Family Comedy story so...

Karen

Comment

Definitely thinking about it,
      #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Y'all have my blessing. Good luck to all.

Comment

My writing sucks, but I can use a good kick in the ass...can I join?

Comment

Chuco,

Come on board...

Hello fellow writers,

So we start tomorrow. So let me know who is participating. Genre, short description.

I have changed my mind. I'm going to shelve my Bollywood horror and work on a road movie thriller movie.

Good luck.
            Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

I'm in.

I'm doing a vigilante comedy - for kids.

How's that sound?

Karen

Comment

I was asked to write a vampire horror script that's nothing like Twilight so that's what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by doubler83 View Post
                  Y'all have my blessing. Good luck to all.
                  Thanks, Dude.
                  Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

Comment

Let the games begin... Well, actually, technically, the games have already started, but you get the idea.
                    It's still not too late to enter. No prizes (unless we get donations ), just the needed kick in the butt to get a script done.

So far these are the participants:

Fortean -- Based, in part on Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream

KarenShoe - I'm doing a vigilante comedy - for kids.

IndieMe - Vampire Horror - Which will be hell better than the other Vampire Series that will remain nameless.

cmmora -- A Thriller ROAD MOVIE.

Good luck.

cmmora
                    Last edited by cmmora; 01-31-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Fortean's Miniblog Re: ScriptFever Writing Exercise

January 31st: First five pages. Inciting incident, one protagonist and the three main antagonists introduced, in the first scenes. A good start. Ninjas, zombies, and aliens, still to come!
                      JEKYLL & CANADA (free .mp4 download @ Vimeo.com)

Comment

Re: Fortean's Miniblog Re: ScriptFever Writing Exercise

Originally posted by Fortean View Post
                        January 31st: First five pages. Inciting incident, one protagonist and the three main antagonists introduced, in the first scenes. A good start. Ninjas, zombies, and aliens, still to come!
                        Awesome, Fortean.

Comment

Do I have to have a title and idea all set to go...I'm contemplating a couple of them.

Comment

I don't really like my title Dracula Begins, but it wasn't my choice so I have to stick with it.

I wrote 20 pages, but have decided to rewrite the first 6 or so into something more grabbing and in your face.

Comment

I'm in. I'm sure I won't make it, but I'm going to try.

Genre: Sci-fi something...

Have logline. Working on outline.
                              #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Cool Ire. Don't stress about finishing. What ever you do will be more than you have now. So that is a win in my book.

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X