Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micah Media Meredith Littas

VPF just landed her but I can't find anything on her that is current. Says she works at Micah Media but lists films from a company she no longer works for (Das Films).

Re: Micah Media Meredith Littas

VPF tends to stretch the truth about most of their "industry pros". Most of the agents and managers listed on VPF aren't really agents or managers. Their names don't appear on the company rosters listed in IMDB Pro, so I assume they're junior assistants looking to pick up a few extra bucks. They also use personal email addresses rather than their company email addresses. Not a good sign. If you want to waste $10 to get a canned response to your pitch, go ahead. Even if they do request your script, you can expect no answer at all from most submissions. In my experience with VPF, you're dealing with an extremely low level of professionalism.

Comment

Originally posted by night fugue View Post
      Even if they do request your script, you can expect no answer at all from most submissions. In my experience with VPF, you're dealing with an extremely low level of professionalism.
      It's not fair to blame VPF for that, which is standard practice in the industry.

Most people who request your script will not get back to you if it's a pass. This is entirely reasonable behavior on their part, since a non-trivial percentage of the time whomever they get back to will use that email as an attempt to argue or otherwise make their life difficult.

I'm not saying VPF is a good use of your money, mind you.

I would assume those films are listed there because she was involved with them when she was at that company. That's pretty standard practice. Don't know anything about her beyond that, though.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Just as I expected but it's good to get a second opinion. Or two.

Comment

Working...
        X