Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managers for TV?

Anybody know any managers who have a strong TV presence (staffing or selling originals?) It seems like the landscape has changed since I was on top of all of this stuff.

I know a lot of us write TV as well so might be good to get a list going, don't want to bark up a bunch of wrong trees.

Re: Managers for TV?

After doing a few searches on our main site a few names include:

Anonymous Content
    Kaplan/Perrone
    Circle of Confusion
    Brillstein Entertainment

Those are the names I frequently see when loading in TV deals, fwiw.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Almost all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldinho View Post
        Almost all of them?

Almost all managers have a strong TV presence? So almost all managers are getting clients staffed and selling original material consistently? Wow must be a good time to be a manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenger View Post
          Almost all managers have a strong TV presence? So almost all managers are getting clients staffed and selling original material consistently? Wow must be a good time to be a manager.
          Since now most of the writing jobs and sales opportunities have moved to some form of home based viewing and film jobs are fewer, every manager I know is very much in the TV based realm now. It's where the money is.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenger View Post
            There is more work in television than film these days. If you're making your living as a manager, I don't know if you can afford to not be in the TV business.

But really, a little time with IMDBPro will tell you all you need to know here.

Comment

I would add 3 Arts, Management 360 and Rain Management Group. RMG doesn't produce much but they're expanding, and there clients are about 80% TV writer/ directors.

Originally posted by Done Deal Pro View Post
              After doing a few searches on our main site a few names include:

Anonymous Content
              Kaplan/Perrone
              Circle of Confusion
              Brillstein Entertainment

Those are the names I frequently see when loading in TV deals, fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by LRic54 View Post
                I would add 3 Arts, Management 360 and Rain Management Group. RMG doesn't produce much but they're expanding, and there clients are about 80% TV writer/ directors.
                Totally forgot about RMG. Yeah, they're primarily TV IIRC.

Comment

Shuman Co is primarily TV.

Comment

Working...
                  X