No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Austin 2019

Originally posted by wenonah View Post
    Haha, thanks! I got signed after w/UTA and later Gotham for mgmt. I'm still not in the union so I still have my reps. I optioned a feature (not the winning script) and am working on getting a tv show going. I don't live in LA but the possibility has been floating around - I'm happy with my life here in MN and would prefer to stay here with my family /friends/home/animals but I understand if I get staffed I'd have to go. My last year has been crazy and surreal.
    Cool! Good luck with all of it!
    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Thank you! Been nice seeing you shake up the boards a bit.

Comment

Good for you, Wenonah.

Anyone get their AFF comments? Do they send comments for each reader or just one set?

Comment

DDoc,

I got mine yesterday. Two sets of reader comments in one email.

K44

Comment

Nice. Did you submit two scripts or just one?

Comment

I submitted just one script, so I got two sets of readers' comments for one project.

Comment

Ah ok. I submitted one as well and got one set. We will see about the next then.

Comment

Got mine on Saturday but it wound up in a weird subfolder of my Gmail so I didn't notice it until this morning. It was brief but I was pleasantly surprised by how thoughtful it was and the couple of constructive notes they provided were actually pretty solid.

Comment

Just received mine today. I made the 2nd round, yet these were the worst notes I've received on my script, not just in content but in quality.

Money Line: "When a Jewish community is the setting, it would be a good idea to find out some things about Judaism".

Thanks buddy. I guess growing up in Boca Raton and that year I spent living in Israel was all for naught.

Comment

Ha. Looks like you triggered someone. He/she probably isn't even Jewish but rather one of the "I'll be offended on your behalf" champion types.

I made the 2nd round as well but the comments were pretty harsh (though somewhat helpful)l. I've still only received them from one reader though.

Comment

Ahhh, so Austin announces all the winners at once. They don't prolong the agony by doing quarterfinals first, then semi-..
                        I will not fall into despair! I will keep myself hearty, till freedom is opportune!

Comment

Working...
                        X