• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptapalooza Coverage Service

Originally posted by Scriptapalooza View Post
    Scriptapalooza Professional Script Analysis

THE MOST TRUSTED COVERAGE SERVICE

Your script only has one chance to make a first impression. As a writer you have lots of choices, such as, character names, title, genre, pacing etc. However, when it is time to have your script professionally analyzed there is only one choice, Scriptapalooza Coverage. Our analysts have been helping writers' careers since 1999.

Scriptapalooza Coverage, the right choice.

The services we offer:

Screenplay Coverage
    Television Coverage
    Proofreading
    For more information, please visit:

http://www.scriptcoverage.com
    Wow, those are quite some bold claims that you've made in your thread: The Most Trusted Coverage Service

THE MOST TRUSTED COVERAGE SERVICE
    I wasn't aware that there's a metric for 'trust'. Can you please post the data that shows you're the most trusted?

... when it is time to have your script professionally analyzed there is only one choice, Scriptapalooza Coverage.
    Only one choice? That's not much of a choice. And what the hell's happened to all the other script coverage services?

Scriptapalooza Coverage, the right choice.
    Presumably, it doesn't much matter if you're the 'right' choice or not when you've just told us that you're the only choice there is.

Your extreme marketing twaddle has made me hate you, and not trust you. Good job.

(I won't charge for that coverage.)
    Last edited by Crayon; 05-21-2020, 02:01 PM. Reason: add complete quote and link
    Know this: I'm a lazy amateur, so trust not a word what I write.
    "The ugly can be beautiful. The pretty, never." ~ Oscar Wilde

Re: Scriptapalooza Coverage Service

Originally posted by Crayon View Post
    Wow, those are quite some bold claims that you've made in your thread: The Most Trusted Coverage Service

I wasn't aware that there's a metric for 'trust'. Can you please post the data that shows you're the most trusted?

Only one choice? That's not much of a choice. And what the hell's happened to all the other script coverage services?

Presumably, it doesn't much matter if you're the 'right' choice or not when you've just told us that you're the only choice there is.

Your extreme marketing twaddle has made me hate you, and not trust you. Good job.

(I won't charge for that coverage.)
    You made me smile, Crayon.

I don't trust anyone who doesn't tell me who their readers are, what their qualifications are, how many scripts they've covered, or doesn't provide a sample.

A while back these services DID give you these details, now they don't. The Writer's Store Industry Insider Contest used to assign you a reader and then if you wanted to develop your script you could pick WHICH READER you wanted to work with for the fee. As I recall Tyler (writer of Disciple Program) teamed up with Mario.

As I recall they were writers, too.

It's suspect.

I'd love to start a service with readers (I would not be one of them ) to figure out a way to provide transparency that writers need and at the same time protect the reader's identity. Maybe there's a NDA on the writer's part that they will not share the information or attempt to contact them. I've been thinking about it for a while.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
    X