This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Screenplay Mechanic (EvilRbt)

Only 6-7 more weeks to have me read your script in 2019 and qualify to make my annual Top 10 (the "Lugnut List"). I promise to publish it promptly this year!

I suspect WEEKEND AT BERNIES' III could make the Top 10, so that script is among your competition.
    NOTES / COVERAGE
    15,000+ Screenplays
    [email protected]

Comment

Two more thumbs up for the Mechanic's coverage service!

Top notch!

Comment

It's the August slump so I'm offering a 10% DD discount until the end of September. Drop me a line if you'd like me to read your material.

Be safe, everyone!

[email protected]
        NOTES / COVERAGE
        15,000+ Screenplays
        [email protected]

Comment

Had some great coverage from Drew for my TV pilot. One idea of his in particular really got my mind racing. Thanks again!

Comment

• Someone emailed recently and asked if I still evaluate screenplays because I hadn't posted on Done Deal for a long time. It's true, I don't come here much anymore but I do send writers this way because it's such a valuable resource of information.

As for my reading/coverage service, yup I'm still very much in business. Probably clocking-in around 15,000 scripts at this point. So if you'd like some experienced feedback on your writing, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]

Cheers.
            NOTES / COVERAGE
            15,000+ Screenplays
            [email protected]

Comment

• Nice to see you're still in the biz. Is your feedback still in the classic studio format (pass/consider) or more in line with The Black List?
              M.A.G.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by SundownInRetreat View Post
                Nice to see you're still in the biz. Is your feedback still in the classic studio format (pass/consider) or more in line with The Black List?
                My apologies for the multi-month late reply! I don't visit Done Deal nearly as much as I should anymore, although I direct clients here all the time. All of my notes services include a Project/Writer rating. If you want to see a sample, just email me at [email protected].
                NOTES / COVERAGE
                15,000+ Screenplays
                [email protected]

Comment

• Every once in a while, folks ask if I still offer a Done Deal Discount. As a matter of fact, I do. You can take $10 off any service I offer. If you're interested in having me read your feature screenplay or TV pilot, get in touch and make a reservation. [email protected]
                  NOTES / COVERAGE
                  15,000+ Screenplays
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Just read for a client who found me here and they asked if I was still in business. Figured I'd drop by and say "hi." Yes, I'm still reading so if you want me to read your material just shoot me an email at [email protected] I have a manager friend who tells me (due to the strike) that he and his peers have more time than ever to read submissions, so consider querying now and let's hope the WGA gets a fair deal very soon.

Also, here's a shameless plug for my movie which should (depending on the strike) shoot later this year: https://deadline.com/2023/05/liev-sc...es-1235356102/
                    NOTES / COVERAGE
                    15,000+ Screenplays
                    [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilRbt View Post
                      Just read for a client who found me here and they asked if I was still in business. Figured I'd drop by and say "hi." Yes, I'm still reading so if you want me to read your material just shoot me an email at [email protected] I have a manager friend who tells me (due to the strike) that he and his peers have more time than ever to read submissions, so consider querying now and let's hope the WGA gets a fair deal very soon.

Also, here's a shameless plug for my movie which should (depending on the strike) shoot later this year: https://deadline.com/2023/05/liev-sc...es-1235356102/
                      Hi Andrew! Congratulations on your movie deal. And as you know, I'm a big fan of your notes service.

Comment

• Originally posted by lostfootage View Post

Hi Andrew! Congratulations on your movie deal. And as you know, I'm a big fan of your notes service.
                        Thank you!! Unfortunately we just lost our director. Xavier Gens just isn't going to be done with post on his Netflix movie in time for Liev's schedule, so we're hunting for a replacement.

Until the movie goes, and likely beyond, I'm still reading... it's quiet during the WGA strike so the DD DISCOUNT is back in play...

10% off any service thru September.
                        NOTES / COVERAGE
                        15,000+ Screenplays
                        [email protected]

Comment

• Done Deal discount still good. 10% off any service thru December.

Email for a reservation: [email protected]

I’m now approaching 16,000 reads… 😳
                          Last edited by EvilRbt; 11-09-2023, 03:46 PM.
                          NOTES / COVERAGE
                          15,000+ Screenplays
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X