X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New Black List

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
    I'm guessing we're so far off track that it's never coming back. If you've got something to say about the Black List, say it. My finger is hovering over the "close thread" button.
    I think this actually is sort of on topic. BL 3.0 is allowing reps/producers easy access to tons of loglines. And some people are discussing the value of loglines. Thus, the value of a service like BL 3.0...

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
      I'm guessing we're so far off track that it's never coming back. If you've got something to say about the Black List, say it. My finger is hovering over the "close thread" button.
      Don't close it on my account, or the fact that you couldn't adequately distill "Pulp Fiction"s excellence to a sentence or two.

It was impossible to do. Thus my point.

Carry on, or lock it up. Makes me no never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by halloweenjak View Post
        Pulp Fiction, dude.

Give me a sellable logline or stfu about it.
        Pretty much everyone has agreed that Pulp Fiction doesn't sell on logline alone. Except you. Because you're closing your eyes, plugging your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"

If you're asking the question, don't ignore the answer just because it's not the answer you're looking for.

Comment

This seems like a good topic for a new thread.
          Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Working...
          X