Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the time Project Blue Book ended (1952-70), it had collected 12,618 UFO reports, and concluded that most of the reports were actually the result of natural phenomena. A small percentage of UFO reports, however, were classified as unexplained even after stringent analysis; 701 to be exact.

The brand new UFO documentary film, "701", is to be distributed in theatres worldwide versus the History, Discovery, Smithsonian, SyFy, ABC TV Channels and aims to not only educate the newly curious about the topic, but also for the informed, bringing to light updated revealing testimony/documents that have accumulated over 60 years in the forms of public domain, FOIA, redacted, and formerly denied data.

The movie is the brainchild of accomplished UFO filmmaker James Fox (Out of the Blue, I Know What I Saw) and Hollywood screenwriter Tracy Torme - singer Mel Torme's son - (Star Trek: The Next Generation, Contact, Sliders).

James Fox has announced an $100,000 or more reward [it has to be at least 8 figures to work] for any individual, government that can bring forth an intact ET craft (actual size) to his team.

Movie Release date: TBD

Re: 701

Originally posted by Authorized View Post
    James Fox has announced an $100,000 or more reward... for any individual, government that can bring forth an intact ET craft (actual size) to his team.
    I'll pop out and see what we have in the shed amidst all the other old crap.

Facetiousness aside, this does seem quite interesting, so cheers for the heads up.
    Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Working...
    X