Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Loading

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Agents, Lawyers & Managers
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2019, 06:13 PM   #11
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
When you put down the reason for editing as being "too snarky," now you've piqued my interest. What didn't you want us to read?
Yeah, let's hear it. I love snark!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:14 PM   #12
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Maybe, it's like Murder on a Train. And this entire board is one elaborate honey trap.



I'd say keep telling it like it is....keeps the board interesting.
Cool. Thanks!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:22 PM   #13
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Is there really a CAA ban list? Writers leave their reps all the time....wonder what people do to get on that. It could be just a rep having an ax to grind.
It's not so much a "ban" list, more so of a "this person is a psycho" list. I'm probably on it. HA!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:24 PM   #14
Strangerthanfiction
User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 108
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
more so of a "this person is a psycho" list.
A long list then...
Strangerthanfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #15
Friday
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 532
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

The list is probably made by a psycho. Who has time for that?
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:35 PM   #16
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Btw - I don't mean to totally trash CAA. When I nearly died, one of the partners made a call to his neighbor (the head of UCLA med) who then paid me a visit (I was being kept in what felt like a basement closet. No windows. Dark. Told no rooms available for 4 days minimum. Rude staff. Etc) after the head of UCLA came to check on me... 5 minutes later the staff, now all smiles, suddenly had a room available, whisked me up to a room with a view and everyone in the hospital treated me like VIP. I had no idea that in the hospital world it's still 'who you know.'

And the partners made repeated texts/calls to see how I was doing. So that's a thing I will always appreciate that CAA did for me. I don't hate them, I'm just frustrated at what their business model has become.
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #17
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction View Post
A long list then...
Ha! Prob. There's some seriously demented people that walk in there demanding to be seen, or SPAMMING the hell outta agent's emails, or showing up at agent's homes etc. Sh!t like that will land you on the "psycho" list.

A simple query? Nah...
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:39 PM   #18
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,281
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
The list is probably made by a psycho. Who has time for that?
Ha!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:47 PM   #19
R.D. Wright
Member
 
R.D. Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 877
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
When you put down the reason for editing as being "too snarky," now you've piqued my interest. What didn't you want us to read?
I knew this would happen. Maybe "impertinent" would be a better word. Anyway...

I used to think the sidewalks were paved in gold, until I realized that golden color comes from something more pungent.

Mind you, I lived in Hollywood at the time, so this may not pertain to your neighborhood. Hell, my mother lives there still, and has for more than forty years. I visited her in 2008. It hadn't changed much.
__________________
"THIMK." - Amomynous
R.D. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:51 PM   #20
Bono
Member
 
Bono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,998
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
Btw - I don't mean to totally trash CAA. When I nearly died, one of the partners made a call to his neighbor (the head of UCLA med) who then paid me a visit (I was being kept in what felt like a basement closet. No windows. Dark. Told no rooms available for 4 days minimum. Rude staff. Etc) after the head of UCLA came to check on me... 5 minutes later the staff, now all smiles, suddenly had a room available, whisked me up to a room with a view and everyone in the hospital treated me like VIP. I had no idea that in the hospital world it's still 'who you know.'

And the partners made repeated texts/calls to see how I was doing. So that's a thing I will always appreciate that CAA did for me. I don't hate them, I'm just frustrated at what their business model has become.
Just write a book about your life, because every other post you seem to have the most exciting life i've ever read. Like you're a TV show character, but in real life.
Bono is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Done Deal Pro

eXTReMe Tracker