Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2001, 03:02 PM   #11
badger

I have REPEATEDLY tried to contact Numenorean, but all I get are mailer deamons. Anyone have a CURRENT, FUNCTIONING Edress?
Old 03-15-2001, 03:49 PM   #12
Muckraker

Cary Solomon hit me a while back from numenor@pacificnet.net

The site is up now www.numenoreanfilms.com
Old 08-12-2001, 06:39 PM   #13
AndyWarholsGhost

Just as an update that may benefit someone down the road, these guys are in the HCD producers book, #42. They did request for me to sign a release form, and I don't know if this is a general practice, however after I pitched them, they requested the first ten pages of my scripts, then contacted me after they read them.
Old 11-26-2001, 04:30 PM   #14
ferds

Do they even exist anymore? I emailed them twice and never got any response. :rolleyes
Old 11-26-2001, 08:23 PM   #15
AndyWarholsGhost

ferdy,
They have been covered in two screenwriting mags lately. Creative Screenwriting was one and Hollywood Scriptwriter (Screenwriter?) was the other. Give em a read.
Old 11-27-2001, 10:50 AM   #16
E J Pennypacker

Look through the archives of this topic. You will find another thread about Numeneorean which contains some links to a chat with two of the guys who run it.

They are legit. They wrote the recent Race Against Time starting Eric Roberts (2000). Check it out at the imdb.com.

EJ
Old 11-29-2001, 10:00 AM   #17
E J Pennypacker

They also just signed Sly Stallone on a golf SP, and Samuel L Jackson has shown an interest once the SP is finished.

EJ

PS: Having read through a interview on their site, it does look like they read only 10-20pgs of scripts sent to them. Tip, make the first pages the best.
Old 11-29-2001, 11:29 AM   #18
ferds

EJ, I'l bear that in mind. Thanks.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:02 PM   #19
shelly

Default New Section on Their Website

Ferds,

I checked out their site at www.numenorean.com and they have a new submissions section for loglines so I gather that they may not be responding from numenor@pacificnet.com
Old 11-30-2001, 04:55 AM   #20
E J Pennypacker

Default Re: New Section on Their Website

Yes they are, it says so on their site. Anyone who has sent a mail and not recieved anything, should resend it. That is, if you didn't follow their guidlines on how to submit, in which case they are ignoring you. Have a look at their interview, they tell you what they want and what they don't want.

EJ