Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fresh Voices quarterfinalists are up

Pleased to discover I am still in with my thriller. And that the script is one of the five scripts nominated for the Best First 10 pages spotlight award. A great way to start my day!

Comment

I'm still in with my biopic. Plus the spotlight award for best female lead.
      We gain our innocence by taking yours.

Comment

Still in with a thriller. Congrats on those spotlight awards, also. fantastic.

Comment

Good luck to everyone.
          We gain our innocence by taking yours.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

In with a comedy called Yard Of Bricks. Congrats and good luck to everyone still in the mix!

Comment

Quick poll: Anyone else slightly ashamed at how often they've checked the Fresh Voices site today?

I managed to resist checking it first thing this morning, though that had a lot to do with being asleep at the time.
                "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

Well, I have checked... but it was only by accident so no shame involved. Is it today or tomorrow that they announce?

Comment

Originally posted by jcpdoc View Post
                    Well, I have checked... but it was only by accident so no shame involved. Is it today or tomorrow that they announce?
                    According to their website, it's today.
                    "The intrepid Spaceman Spiff is stranded on a distant planet! Our hero ruefully acknowledges this happens fairly frequently." Calvin & Hobbs

Comment

The list is up now. My screenplay, THE INTERVIEW, received an honorable mention in the thriller category and won the Spotlight Award for "Best First 10 Pages." Hope other DDers scored a spot on the list.

http://www.fresh-voices.com/2014-15-...d-winners.html

Comment

Congrats. I'm right behind you with, MR. CLARK.

Comment

Won my category with my Castle spec!

My pilot didn't get anything, but I'm happy it made it to finals. That same script was bounced out last year after only making quarter finals.

Now, how to celebrate/turn this into something that helps get a manager....

*PUTS ON HARD THINKING HELMET*
                          *THE ONE WITH BEER CAN HOLDERS ON THE SIDES AND A STRAW*

Comment

Congrats Willoughby and Liverbird (these sound like Secret Service code names). Hope some reads come your way.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpdoc View Post
                              Congrats Willoughby and Liverbird (these sound like Secret Service code names). Hope some reads come your way.
                              Congrats to you, as well! That Spotlight win sounds fantastic and a good thriller is always such a marketable thing to have!

Comment

Finished with an Honorable Mention with my Indy 500 racing comedy, YARD OF BRICKS!

Congrats to the other winners/honorable mentions!

Comment

Working...
                                X