New Planet of the Apes film; movie poster....

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Planet of the Apes film; movie poster....

I just saw the latest Planet of the Apes film. It had a great story, outstanding SFX & the acting was super!
    One strange thing I did find odd was spoiler; the movie poster/lobby displays show a damaged/destroyed Golden Gate Bridge(SF area).
    In the film itself, a brief scene shows vehicles driving across a large bridge(I think it's the Golden Gate.).
    The bridge was a big part of the 3rd act in the last installment but I don't recall the ape army or the humans doing the huge amount of damage in the 2014 film poster.

Maybe a extra scene or extended scene in the DVD extras of the movie will explain this detail.

It's minor but I don't like it when films run ads or promote things that aren't in the final cut. It seems like a mistake or poor editing.
    I'd rather get bank credit, than screen credit.

Re: New Planet of the Apes film; movie poster....

Enjoyed it as well...looking forward to the next one already...

Comment

Playing devil's advocate: Would that poster have sold the same film with a more accurate depiction of the non-destroyed bridge from said film? Sure, the image would have been closer to what you'd see in the film, but would it have been as close to what you get?

Comment

Surprised this flick isn't getting more love around these parts. Smart summer movies are a good thing.

Facepalm 1: it's either safe, semi or 3 round burst, what's this full auto m4 nonsense?

Facepalm 2: why the hell would anybody remain in downtown San Fran?
        Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

Working...
        X