The Last Airbender........oh yea, it's in 3D...big surprise.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Airbender........oh yea, it's in 3D...big surprise.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/04/...ast-airbender/

looks like harry potter and that Perseus & the Olympians movie on steroids as far as fx.....
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Re: The Last Airbender........oh yea, it's in 3D...big surprise.

I know nothing of the original series, but this looks good. Completely different from M Night's other work.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

god they are really killing 3d. everyone knows that airbender was originally 2d because theyve been advertising it for the past year as that. now suddenly they think we'll let them convince us its 3d, or that a post production 3d job like clash is any decent at all. plus shymalan's lady in the water and the happening really turned me against the director. if the reviews are good though i might rent.

Comment

i was really looking up to his work until lady in the water and the happening. i felt like the happening was his chance to shut everybody up and prove he didnt just have a few good movies up his sleeve. that didnt happen....so even though this is based on written work already, i think i'll wait for netflix even though i think he's a good director....outside the "left field" twists he always tries to hit homeruns on.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Hopefully it will be M Night's Last Air Biscuit.

Comment

lol

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

The cartoons are good enough if you're watching them with your son or nephew or whatever, and the finale is quite cool.

I never did like 6th Sense - it had the same damn twist as a short story I wrote which got REJECTED by trash magazines in England several years before the film even got made.
              I loved Unbreakable, but then he plain ripped off an episode of DS9 with that sh*t-fest that was The Village.
              I'm still angry for having paid to sit in the pictures for that one, and behind the truly woeful steaming pile of dog turd that is King Arthur, it's the worst night in the cinema I've ever had!
              Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Working...
              X