Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moment with Brian Koppelman

If you aren't already listening to this podcast, you should be.

It's almost always compelling/entertaining/educational and this week you get a double dose of Craig Mazin. If you like him on Scriptnotes, you'll love him here. And if you hate him on Scriptnotes, you'll love him here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...ve?id=10401253

Re: The Moment with Brian Koppelman

Thanks for this link. I saw the chatter about this on Twitter, so I'm looking forward to the listen.

Comment

This is awesome. Had no clue this existed until now (and I'm on the ESPN site all the time).

I've only listened to the first 5 minutes of the Mazin interview so far, but Koppleman is really good at this. I'm liking the whole "The Moment" concept for the podcast, too.

Definitely going to listen to all the other interviews. Thanks for the link, ClintW3.

Comment

Loved the Mazin interview and also listened to the great LaGravenese interview ('cause Fisher King is a personal favorite). will catch up on other podcasts.

HUGE props to Brian for his excellent interview skills and ability to get guests to open up in amazing ways.
        Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

This podcast is f*cking amazing. I never knew Koppleman had one. The interviews are great. I really like the Doug Ellin one.

Comment

I was thinking about the Mazin interview when they discussed how they're each in opposite camps on the when-to-quit-or-not-to-quit screenwriting question. It was interesting because they both made solid point.
            Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Working...
            X