No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUN CRAZY on Scriptshadow Right Now

Hi all.

Shameless plug that my script GUN CRAZY is in the running in a mini contest over on Scriptshadow for the weekend read.

If anyone is so inclined, please feel free to check it out. Mine is one of five vying this long holiday weekend for the opportunity to be professionally reviewed.

Re: GUN CRAZY on Scriptshadow Right Now

Originally posted by muckraker View Post
    Hi all.

Shameless plug that my script GUN CRAZY is in the running in a mini contest over on Scriptshadow for the weekend read.

If anyone is so inclined, please feel free to check it out. Mine is one of five vying this long holiday weekend for the opportunity to be professionally reviewed.
    Congrats! Good luck!

Hope this leads to something for you...
    Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!

Comment

Yeah, I haven't been to that site in a long time, how do you even get this going? You submit your script to him? Or is part of his services? I don't know.

Good luck. I don't even know how to vote if I wanted. Is it comments section?

Comment

You got a link? I tried scriptshadow.com but some dodgy screen insisted I click to install software so I could proceed, no to that.

Comment

Thanks guys. I got beat out by higher concept stuff anyway.

Yeah I forgot I sent my script in until I got an email telling me it was selected. Just another avenue for exposure I had forgotten for years existed.

Comment

http://scriptshadow.net/
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
            X