Where is the best place on the forum for help on TV script/concept revision?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place on the forum for help on TV script/concept revision?

We tore everything apart, revamped the idea, and now I'm in total confusion. Where is the best place on the forum to get help on the new script? For example, I can't figure out what scene to put in after the teaser, and have written about 10 of them. And there is other confusion as well. Where's the best place to get help?

Stay in TV? Or go to development or pages, neither of which I've dared try as of yet.

The original pilot got into the finals of a competition but it didn't get anyone excited.

Everyone says it's a great idea for a show. Would like to finish before death.

Thanks.

Re: Where is the best place on the forum for help on TV script/concept revision?

If you're looking for specific help maybe you're in the market for a class or a script consultant? Jen Grisanti's a TV consultant and very good.

Comment

Re: Where is the best place on the forum for help on TV script/concept revision?

maybe try the tv only forum here: http://tvwriter.com/

read and study a lot of pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by cjryan111 View Post
        We tore everything apart, revamped the idea, and now I'm in total confusion. Where is the best place on the forum to get help on the new script? For example, I can't figure out what scene to put in after the teaser, and have written about 10 of them. And there is other confusion as well. Where's the best place to get help?

Stay in TV? Or go to development or pages, neither of which I've dared try as of yet.

The original pilot got into the finals of a competition but it didn't get anyone excited.

Everyone says it's a great idea for a show. Would like to finish before death.

Thanks.
        Thanks to both of you for helping me out.

I've thought of getting help on the script. My partner and I are new to this. Is there a potential lawsuit problem re credit if the show were to become successful? I don't mean Ms. Grisanti, but in general.

Comment

Working...
        X