Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 11:16 PM   #41
Typewriter
Regular

Default Re: Mel Gibson: The end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacG View Post
Wow this is too insane for words. What part of just walk away from things that don't make you happy doesn't he understand. Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 PM   #42
malfernan
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
I dunno. If either of them were in California during the call, then that recording is actually illegal and wouldn't be allowed to be entered into evidence in any kind of lawsuit.
If I remember my college law class correctly, in CA it is illegal to record someone without their knowledge except in domestic violence situations. Her lawyers can definitely use this, if not to prove the domestic violence claims then for sure in the custody fight. However, if they find out that she is the one that leaked the tapes, then it could also affect her negatively in the custody battle.

Old 07-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #43
Juno Styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typewriter View Post
Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?

he married his first wife without a prenup. she's paid now. i doubt he made that mistake again (marrying without a prenup that is).

The Fiction Story Room
Old 07-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #44
Mycroftbrett
Regular

Quote:
the thing about polanski and woody allen. they problem was about love
Polanski sodomized a drugged 13 year old child. We don't call that love where I come from.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #45
NikeeGoddess
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycroftbrett View Post
Polanski sodomized a drugged 13 year old child. We don't call that love where I come from.
perverted love

Qu
Quote:
ote:
Originally Posted by Typewriter
Did he marry this girl without a prenup and then found out she is a golddigger and going to get 200 million and that set him off?

he married his first wife without a prenup. she's paid now. i doubt he made that mistake again (marrying without a prenup that is).
who needs a prenup when you're not successful or rich yet? and he didn't marry this russian wannabe. he can't marry b/c of his religious beliefs: http://jezebel.com/5229946/mel-gibso...is-catholicism
Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #46
The Road Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquali56 View Post
So what does everyone thing of Mel Gibson's latest tirade? Could this be the end of his career? WME has already dropped him. One thing's for sure: this guy has some real issues. If it was just the drinking, maybe he could go to rehab, sober up and be accepted again. But with that he's said, I don't think many will be jumping in to help him.

I think we'll see more of him doing his own stuff from behind the camera, hopefully making more films like Apocalypto ... but he really needs to get a handle on his problems, and whatever is at the root of them.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:21 PM   #47
Southern_land

I watched an "interview" on TMZ last night where Eli "the beer jew" Roth was talking about taking a baseball bat to Mel. Personally I'd put money on the crazy old guy to take the obnoxious talentless young hack 9 falls from 10

Old 07-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #48
sherbetbizarre

Tape 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LRjsIcJF-8

Old 07-13-2010, 04:50 PM   #49
dog678
Regular

That latest tape is CLASSIC. WOW!

"What? What? I need a woman, not a little girl..." HAAAAA.

"You need a bat upside the ****in' head" HAAAAA... Sounds like me and my 5th wife over Christmas break.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #50
kintnerboy

"I will put you in the rose garden."

Mel stole that line from Frailty, I think. I hope he doesn't think he's a demon hunting angel (I'm only half kidding).

After hearing the uncensored tapes today, I love this guy more than ever. The only thing that's weird is that, for someone with an Oscar on his mantle, the dialogue and acting is horrible. It sounds like a drunken soap opera audition tape.

I agree with Mel, though. This woman is a c***
Closed Thread