Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men First Class

Rumors were wrong X-Men First Class looks good.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2011/02/x...ailer_sure.php
    Last edited by Deion22; 05-31-2011, 09:39 PM. Reason: X-MEN looks awesome

Re: X-Men First Class - In Trouble

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
    http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exc...thickens-12317

Damn. I bet Singer is happy he dodged this bullet. This sucks for Matthew Vaughn, I think he's talented. he should've passed on this project.
    I thought the whole idea was sucktastic to begin with. This film will now become Exhibit A of "How Not to Do a Reboot."
    "All of us trying to be the camera behind the camera behind the camera. The last story in line. The Truth" Chuck Palahniuk - Haunted

Comment

You guys realize that there's nothing in that link other than someone saying, "You know what I'm hearing?"

I have no idea if this movie will suck balls or not, but this "article" certainly isn't proof one way or the other.

HH

Comment

A lot of talented actors got involved in this. People who should have better things to do. Avengers is going to blow it out of the water.
        It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

I really don't want any more movies having to do with the X-Men, or superheroes in general.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ_FIN
            Why?
            Because we've covered pretty much every superhero worthwhile in the past 10 years. Now we're just bastardizing the ones that worked with pointlessly terrible sequels.

If you're going to make a sequel, it has to be as good as or better than the original, or nobody is going to care. I won't, anyway. Why would I watch X-Men 3 when X-Men 2 is so much better?

Comment

I don't think superhero stories are played out at all.

It's superhero ORIGIN stories that are totally played out, which is why a reboot like this is such a mistake.

Comment

Superhero movies will always be made. Someone at Fox has the job of reading every comic book character bio on Wikipedia to decide if that could make an interesting film. CAPTAIN KOALA (2013) is a prime example.
                2011 Screenwriting Goal: 15 pages a day.

Comment

this is a disappointment. im a huge fan of matt vaughn after kickass. im very surprised he couldnt make it work.

Comment

After watching KickAss, if I were a producer there would be nothing in it that would make me think the director was up to handling a film with this much expectation. He's certainly no Bryan Singer, and even he ****ed them up.
                    It's the eye of the Tiger, it's the thrill of the fight

Comment

First trailer's out!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/wat...n-first-class/

Looking good! Big fan of Matthew Vaughn!

Comment

I should change the title it doesn't look bad

Comment

That's a pretty good trailer.
                          "I dub thee: Sir Non Sequitur." - sc111

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
                            Because we've covered pretty much every superhero worthwhile in the past 10 years. Now we're just bastardizing the ones that worked with pointlessly terrible sequels.

If you're going to make a sequel, it has to be as good as or better than the original, or nobody is going to care. I won't, anyway. Why would I watch X-Men 3 when X-Men 2 is so much better?
                            Fox will lose rights to the X-MEN franchise and its ancillary characters if they don't keep making these movies. This was the main reason why X-MEN: FIRST CLASS went into production.
                            Twitter: @WriterLe

Comment

Originally posted by The White Album View Post
                              Fox will lose rights to the X-MEN franchise and its ancillary characters if they don't keep making these movies. This was the main reason why X-MEN: FIRST CLASS went into production.
                              Pretty much what I was saying all along...they want money, not good movies.

Comment

Working...
                              X