Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Man's Movie

Never seen BRAVEHEART but a friend described this film as such. What's your number one? No offense, nic.h
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Re: A Man's Movie

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by roscoegino View Post
      Never seen BRAVEHEART but a friend described this film as such. What's your number one? No offense, nic.h
      You named it. Braveheart.

A runner up would be Inagaki's Samurai Trilogy (if you can count all three parts as one film).

Comment

The only important response to this thread is that YOU MUST SEE BRAVEHEART.
        QUESTICLES -- It's about balls on a mission.

Comment

Braveheart def a man's movie. And if you haven't seen it -- watch it tonight. I just watched it over the weekend for the 1,000th time. A masterpiece. One of the greatest movies ever.

Comment

I saw BRAVEHEART in a theater 8 times - including twice by dating an ugly chick who worked at the multiplex so that I could see it for free, and spending the last of my gas money to see it the 8th time and running out of gas on the way home.

Worth it on all counts.

Comment

Unforgiven.

Comment

Die Hard, dude.

No Country, too.

Braveheart is good and all, but I've never held it on a pedestal.

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
                  Die Hard, dude.

No Country, too.

Not to mention the greatest movie EVER.
                  twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post
                    Die Hard, dude.

No Country, too.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! Die Hard better then Braveheart? I ain't knocking you, but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
                      WHOA!!!!!!!!!! Die Hard better then Braveheart? I ain't knocking you, but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I know, right?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
                        Absolutely. Best movie ever made, dude. Braveheart? Not even top 10 for me. Not bad, but not greatness.

Comment

DIE HARD is great, and Bruce Willis (the main reason it's great) deserved his whole career based off that one flick - but it has some clunky shit in it and it doesn't nearly engage me on an emotional level like some muthafuckin' BRAVEHEART!!!!

Comment

Definitely not great mainly because of Willis. It's great because it basically jumpstarted an entire genre.

Action movies still wanna reach Die Hard level today. And 99% can't. I've seen better epics than Braveheart. Not knocking it, but it's didn't have a Die Hard level of impact.

Comment

No love for Gladiator?
                              I'm never wrong. Reality is just stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                              X