• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Austin 2018

Congrats, Y'all

Comment

Originally posted by wenonah View Post
      Congrats to you, Molly and yes I'm going to the conference, please find me! I'll be the one in the corner pinching herself. I can't freaking believe it... honestly I feel completely lucky to have this year. It's like a dream. I'm pretty happy. I also got repped by UTA in the past couple days.

Wenonah
      Great news, Wenonah.

I'll find you somewhere in the corner or just call out your name at the Driskill. If we don't meet up somewhere along the way at Austin, just know that I'll throw a big hissy fit.

Comment

Haha! I will keep my ears open for either my name or a hissy fit in my immediate area. Looking forward to celebrating and meeting and eating!

W

Comment

Well, Wenonah... should I tell them or you?

Tell ya what... I won't spoil the surprise and I know you need some recovery time from the Austin weekend, so perhaps we can treat that question as a cliffhanger, though many likely already know the outcome.

Comment

yeah... got home after midnight last night dragging that heavy thing through the airport. What a crazy fun weekend. I honestly can't believe it's me right now.

Comment

congrats, Wenonah! now one of two (i think) winners of both Austin and the Nicholl in the same year

unrelated, a shout out to Jeff Lowell for his panel with the Wibberleys on breaking in to the business. even though i've heard all the advice many times before, they gave it in such an entertaining way that I enjoyed hearing it one more time

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBanks View Post
                congrats, Wenonah! now one of two (i think) winners of both Austin and the Nicholl in the same year
                Congrats to Wenonah.

Not sure of the exact number but there are at least five same year Austin/Nicholl winners:

Max Adams 1994 (with different scripts)
                Jeff Williams 2009
                Andrew Lanham 2010
                Dion Cook 2011
                Wenonah Wilms 2018

Couldn't find an all-time list of Austin winners to check for others. These I remembered.

Comment

Hey, congrats, Wenonah! Well done!

Comment

Congratulations, Wenonah!

Comment

Working...
                    X