Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Entertainment

I'm thinking about reaching out to them for a comedy. Does anyone have experience with them? I did a search, but all I found were posts from a while back.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Smart Entertainment

I was repped by them quite a number of years ago and was miserable. They signed me to a contract, then didn't get me a single meeting and were very dodgy about letting me know where they were sending my stuff. Plus they may call themselves managers but they really are just looking to produce.

Comment

Thank for responding. They seem legit especially with the filmography of John Jacobs. He seems to be grounded in comedy so I thought I'd give them a shot. Maybe I shouldn't?

Comment

Up to you. A lot of "managers" seem to only be in it to play producer (not giving their clients any option deal in the process), so trying to find people who genuinely want to make money from the deals they set up for their writers is what I'm looking for right now.

But then, these people could either be a myth or only interested in writers with much grander C.V.s.
        Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Working...
        X