X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lawsuit against WME and CAA

Originally posted by Madbandit View Post
    He's 34, barely a kid.
    I don't think that he was talking about physical age.

Comment

Holy, faucking shaite. I just read the actually article and it's truly impossible to digest. This is completely ludicrous. Let's be honest here, probably the only reason he got into the ivy league school is because of his color, now he's suing hollywood because they dont' have affirmative action?

For anyone who knows this clown this is normal stuff for him, but he is doing a huge disservice to himself, his race and the truly talented writers of any creed.

This is embarrasing.

DBD

Comment

Jeff lowell is a pragmatist, his arguments are always tactical. The bottom line here is that talent IS the color of your skin.

DBD

Comment

It's like the Duracell Bunny of idiocy...
          Ring-a-ding-ding, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by nojustice
            But without humanity you have nothing at all.
            Yes, Lowell is completely inhuman. In fact, a Golem. Of course, that must be it.

Stick a fork in this one, mods.

Comment

According to NYNEX, he was a working screenwriter and repped by ICM at one point. Interesting.

Comment

In summary: on one side, we have people like Jeff Lowell, MichaelB, Han Shot First, Battle Dolphin, wcmartell.

On the other side, we have NYNEX, sc111, Scriptonian, and nojustice.

I know which side looks more credible to me. But hey, sometimes you gotta "due" what you gotta "dew"...

Thanks for participating everybody.

Comment

Working...
                X