Script blows up - What part of no "unsolicited material" do you not understand?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script blows up - What part of no "unsolicited material" do you not understand?

So yeah, this happened today: http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...lls_script.php
    Twitter: @WriterLe

Re: What part of no "unsolicited material" do you not understand?

Isn't there a story out there (I think I remember who it was, but it's not important) about somebody delivering a pizza and a script, and getting it read?!

Comment

Pharaoh. Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Unidos View Post
        Pharaoh. Definitely.

"Only nothing is impossible."
        - Grant Morrison

Comment

From the above-linked article:
          "We hope, at least, he had an extra copy of his blood sweat and tears, seeing as the first was gayfully devoured by that funny-looking bomb bot."
          "Gayfully"?

The intended meaning of that escapes me, but it's a good thing this wasn't at Universal.

Comment

This is like an episode of The Unfortunate Decisions of Todd Margret.
            what the head makes cloudy the heart makes very clear

Comment

Re: Script blows up - What part of no "unsolicited material" do you not understand?

I added a more clear line to the title of this thread because three people have started threads about this in the past few hours.
              Chicks Who Script podcast

Comment

Re: Script blows up - What part of no "unsolicited material" do you not understand?

Originally posted by The White Album View Post

Weird, it worked for me...
                Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Originally posted by emily blake View Post
                  I added a more clear line to the title of this thread because three people have started threads about this in the past few hours.
                  OK cool. I was wondering why the one I posted earlier wasn't approved

Comment

You never know, his script could be da bomb!
                    I bet it's a blast to read.
                    His script will blow you away.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Comment

...in the end he blew his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwinnky View Post
                        This is like an episode of The Unfortunate Decisions of Todd Margret.
                        are they sure it wasn't a shooting of that new reality show take the money and run
                        . sure, you can hide that briefcase full of money in my house

Comment

That's one way to get heat for your project.

Comment

I guarantee you most execs in Hollywood thought, "God, I wish the bombs were that easy to spot."

Except for the Bialystock and Blooms. Actually, especially the Bialystock and Blooms.
                            "Forget it, Jake. It's Hollywood."

My YouTube channel.

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Last edited by AJ_FIN; 06-08-2020, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X