Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers: Infinity War (No Spoilers)

Any thoughts or predictions? It's obviously going to be huge, but expectations are sky high as well. I don't see how the movie will be able to juggle so many characters. While I don't think Infinity War will match Black Panther's domestic total, the worldwide numbers will more than make up for it.
    "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Re: Avengers: Infinity War (No Spoilers)

I saw it last night. I liked it. I think it was as good as you could reasonably expect it to be.

I won't see it again in theaters, but perhaps I'll feel differently about it after a second viewing.

Comment

$250M+ Domestic and $630M Worldwide!
      "I was dreamin' when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray." - Prince

Comment

Saw it, liked it, wasn't "blown away" by it.

It def is a part 1 so looking forward to the next part.

One major flaw... everyone mumbled! needed subtitles.

Comment

I think it was as good as you could reasonably expect it to be.
          Sums it up perfectly. You know exactly what you're going to get and all the limitations that come with that. It looked fantastic in IMAX 3D and hit all the expected beats, but an emotionally flat experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl S. Court View Post
            Sums it up perfectly. You know exactly what you're going to get and all the limitations that come with that. It looked fantastic in IMAX 3D and hit all the expected beats, but an emotionally flat experience.
            I agree.

The problem is that they never devoted "enough" time to each storyline to get emotionally invested. The performances were great, but it was just shy of what it needed for me to totally invest my emotions.

And it's ****ing long at two and have hours... didn't help going to a cinadine... had to get up to pee twice.

I enjoyed it, but didn't really fully appreciate the final scene... if you've seen it, you know why.
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
            X