Will my indie feature help or hurt my chances of getting new script read?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will my indie feature help or hurt my chances of getting new script read?

By the way, I should add, just because I pass on something doesn't mean it's bad, or even that I think it's bad. It means I do not love it. I have to love something to put in the time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears, that go into giving someone the proper representation I think every client deserves.

Best,

Michael
    twitter.com/mbotti

Comment

Man, I am so glad you're my rep. Awesome posts.

Taormina, would you really want a rep who doesn't love your work?

Comment

This is a good thread. That's all I have to add. Ok bye.
        One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Originally posted by ATB View Post

Taormina, would you really want a rep who doesn't love your work?
          Well if you put it that way, no. Still I have nothing to compare it to. No one has ever helped me forward in this industry. I have done everything myself. If I had to pick who my biggest benefactors are, they would be the two studios who believed in me and continue to do so.

Do they love my work? Probably not. But they love that I make them money.

To be honest, I'm probably better off being unrepped, but that is a discussion for another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelb View Post
            By the way, I should add, just because I pass on something doesn't mean it's bad, or even that I think it's bad. It means I do not love it. I have to love something to put in the time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears, that go into giving someone the proper representation I think every client deserves.

Best,

Michael
            Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
            X