No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The List of 2011 Biggest Flops Thus Far

Originally posted by Hilario113 View Post
    I think Cowboys & Aliens will underperform.

I don't know what expectations are for it but I'm going to go see it. I never knew it was a graph novel to begin with or whatever it just looked kind of cool and I typically don't go in for that kind of comic book crapola so if it's getting me that might be a good indication of it's strength.

Comment

I saw "Your Highness" because I liked all the lines the magician said in the trailer. Then I saw the film. I still liked all the lines the magician said from the trailer.

I will see "The Beaver" because I loved the screenplay and I want to see how it turned out.
      "All of us trying to be the camera behind the camera behind the camera. The last story in line. The Truth" Chuck Palahniuk - Haunted

Comment

Originally posted by dirtbottle View Post
        I don't know what expectations are for it but I'm going to go see it. I never knew it was a graph novel to begin with or whatever it just looked kind of cool and I typically don't go in for that kind of comic book crapola so if it's getting me that might be a good indication of it's strength.
        I retract my statement. You're interested so that must mean it's going to do well.

I don't think it's going to bomb, but for a $100 mil movie I don't think it has enough juice to be profitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilario113 View Post
          I retract my statement. You're interested so that must mean it's going to do well.

I don't think it's going to bomb, but for a $100 mil movie I don't think it has enough juice to be profitable.
          Who knows... I'm not saying it will or won't. I'm just saying I'm picky about what I'll actually pay to see in theaters. And this one looks to make the cut. Plus I like the actors in it.

Any 100 mil movie better shyt tickets though to be successful!

Comment

Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer
            Would anyone want to invest money in a film with that title? And would anyone want to pay to see a film with that title?

Er.. nope!

Comment

I'm gonna say that the belly flop I performed in the pool last week was the biggest flop of 2011.

HH

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan View Post
                Would anyone want to invest money in a film with that title? And would anyone want to pay to see a film with that title?

Er.. nope!
                I think the same kids who made the books a best-selling series maybe? What I find interesting is the film cast Heather Graham who consistenly plays whores in every movie she's in. Very odd...

Comment

Working...
                X