Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICM email, partners or talent?

I've sent queries to @icmtalent, but I frequently see other addys as @icmpartners.

Do they use both? I'm wondering if pre-buyout addys were kept the same, or if they all upgraded. Thanks for your help.

Re: ICM email, partners or talent?

They *probably* allow for both. Usually when a group or company changes emails they give everyone the newest/latest domain for the e-mail address as possible. Then they allow for anyone with older addresses to still receive emails to those accounts. That generally means forwarding email sent to the person via the old address to the new address so it seems seamless to the them and the people writing. Whether the response comes from the older email address or the new one email address can then depend on how all is set up.

In other words, usually older accounts should still work for people who have been their pre-change, and then anyone else coming into the company should simply get the new domain for their address. May not be the situation but that's usually what folks do.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Good to know, thanks! In the future I guess I'll just use the "partners" to be safe.

Comment

Yes, probably wise. Then keep an eye for any bounce backs in case you need to adjust.
        Will
        Done Deal Pro
        www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Working...
        X