Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEI - Atchity Entertainment

Does anyone have any recent experience with these guys? Ken Atchity, their CEO? Do they have a good rep? Are they more geared toward novel writers than screenwriters?

Re: AEI - Atchity Entertainment

I've had great experience with them... in fact taking a meeting tomorrow!

Comment

They mostly obtain the rights to novels and try to set those up as movies. As far as I can tell, they don't have much of a track record with spec scripts.

Most of my experiences were with Mike Kuciak who seemed to be the real go-getter at the company. He's since left.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunker View Post
        They mostly obtain the rights to novels and try to set those up as movies. As far as I can tell, they don't have much of a track record with spec scripts.

Most of my experiences were with Mike Kuciak who seemed to be the real go-getter at the company. He's since left.
        Exactly--I don't know that they would be a great choice if you're a feature write since "Da Kooch" left. Folks should just try him directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunker View Post
          Ditto.

EJ

Comment

Whew... good thing I was meeting about adapting a book

Comment

Working...
            X