No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wave Entertainment

Hey!

Just got a request for a script and release from these guys? Any one have any experience with them?

How long they take to get back, what the dealings are like etc etc? thanks

Re: New Wave Entertainment

they are pretty huge,

http://www.nwe.com/v3/#/home

how did they get your info

Comment

They didn't I sent a thriller logline to one of the managers this morning and he replied....

Said he would get his secretary to send over a release form tomorrow.

Comment

good luck

my dream is to start a production company from selling scripts

Comment

I signed with NWE and never looked back. They are awesome Managers and really take good care of their writers. My Manager split from NWE a couple months back and I went with him, but I loved my time with NWE when I was there.

Good luck.

Comment

can you guys give out any emails or addresses and names from query

Comment

Originally posted by kdmccaskill View Post
              can you guys give out any emails or addresses and names from query
              Could I have this info as well please?

Comment

Originally posted by TessG View Post
                Hey!

Just got a request for a script and release from these guys? Any one have any experience with them?

How long they take to get back, what the dealings are like etc etc? thanks
                Not a bad place to start. But, they don't tend to sell a lot of stuff, and I think they are stronger on the talent side than they are on the writing side. They had very big plans in terms of trying to create a vertically integrated company from creative to production to post and distribution in the DVD market and that hasn't gone as well as they would have liked. That being said, you could certainly do worse.

Comment

Do they have MP lit managers other than Brad Mendelsohn and Justin Silvera? Most of their clients are listed as actor/producer/writer so it's hard to tell who's representing them in what function.

Comment

Originally posted by mlongton View Post
                    Do they have MP lit managers other than Brad Mendelsohn and Justin Silvera? Most of their clients are listed as actor/producer/writer so it's hard to tell who's representing them in what function.
                    Silvera is gone. They don't really have dedicated MP Lit guys, most of their clients are hyphenates when they are writers.

Comment

Originally posted by mlongton View Post
                      These are the two managers I signed with. I left with Justin when he left. Might I add, look at any tracking board, Justin has been doing a great job for his writers for a long time, considering the current market and all. It's tough for all managers right now, so keep things in perspective. Brad is still there at NWE I believe and also works hard for his writers. Not sure who else there is signing writers. Just query Brad, he's cool.

Comment

Anyone have Justin's email? Could you please send me a PM. Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by caissiela View Post
                          Anyone have Justin's email? Could you please send me a PM. Many thanks!
                          Google is your friend.

His email is all over the internet.

Comment

Working...
                          X