No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 HeartWalk:Get Read by Benderspink & Fight Heart Disease & Stroke

Originally posted by BChristgau View Post
    For what it's worth, I've still not heard back about the script I submitted back in 2012. Even just a "Your script sucks," would have been nice.

Cheers,

B
    Email me and I'll follow up.
    "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

Originally posted by joe9alt View Post
      You got it! Even if my script never got read, I still consider it money well-spent.

Cheers,

B
      SIX-GUN GORILLA: LONG DAYS OF VENGEANCE.
      http://www.sixgungorilla.com/
      https://www.facebook.com/SixGunGorilla
      sigpic
      "... (an) indie powerhouse of a book.- - AIN'T IT COOL NEWS

Comment

You're script never getting read is simply not gonna happen. You will get considered. If somehow your script slipped through the cracks last time around as Dan was manuevering his way through stacks and stacks then it was a freak thing and I will simply tell him to consider it now...and he will. He's a standup guy and will do what he agreed to do -- consider you and your work for representation -- in exchange for a donation to the American Heart Association's great cause.

I'm directly addressing you but I want everybody to understand this.

And check your email, BChristgau. I think I figured out what happened.
        "I hate to break it to you but there is no big lie. There is no system. The universe is indifferent.- - Don Draper

Comment

bump

Comment

Greetings Joe,

I purchased two reads last year, but just realized I had only used one of them. Is the unused read still valid?

Thanks!

[Edit]
            Heard from Joe. Yes, these unused reads are still valid.
            Last edited by LFGabel; 08-05-2013, 08:01 PM. Reason: Additional information
            All the best,
            Lee

Comment

Originally posted by joe9alt View Post

This reminded me that I never heard back, either. I'm assuming, Joe, that we were to hear from Dan, directly?

Comment

Due to an unforeseen increased demand on Dan's time this year's drive is now over. We raised almost $18,000 for the American Heart Association and would like to thank everybody who donated. Please be patient as Dan gets to your script. You will hear back one way or the other no matter what. If you've donated and haven't heard back yet, feel free to follow up with me periodically via my personal email which is listed on my donation page if and when you deem it necessary.

You're still welcome to donate if you would like to support the American Heart Association's great cause but Dan will not be accepting additional scripts from anybody who hasn't already donated.

Thanks again.

Comment

Congratulations, Joe. That is amazing. Thanks to you and Dan for doing this.
                  SL35
                  SL35
                  Potent dreamer. Newb disclaimer.

Comment

Working...
                  X