No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "24" -- Another exciting season!

Tab, we have to talk.

Now, your use of graphics is interesting, and I can handle that.

However, you have got to stop using the fuickig underscore at will.

I love you, Darlin, but it's kinda like using my toothbrush.

Love ya always,

A
    Writers write to be read, right?

Comment

You know the scene in Jerry Maguire, where the kid walks behind the couch Jerry is sitting on, and we just see the top of his head??? Jack and Graem in scenes with their father remind me of that moment..... could they FIND a taller actor to play the dad? (I was really hoping for Donald Sutherland!)

I guarantee you Graem's son is really Jack's (but maybe that's supposed to be as obvious as it is)...
      Last edited by csparks; 01-30-2007, 11:34 AM.
      www.thesparksfly.com

Comment

So ... is there an "inside CTU traitor" this season, anyone think?
        sigpic
        "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
        that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves."
        -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Tabula, I think it's going to be that to-die-for, you-can-toke-my-hubbly-bubbly-anytime agent who just got logged in on Milo's password. Since those other arabs were innocent 24 is due some karmic realignment.

I ask this at some point every season but did this ep have different writers? It was so much better than the drudgery to date.

The whole white house cabal formula is getting old, though. I noticed on wiki when trying to get the name of the arab actress -- I love it when she speaks Arabic I think I have a fetish... her glottal stop gets me everytime -- that Prez Logan may be back this season!

Will, instead of banning people, can you set the board up so a 24 "Viewer disrection... is advised! " warning plays whenever someone clicks on posts by personas non grata? That would be so cool. I want one.
          The Complete IfilmPro DEVELOPMENT FORUM (PDF)

Comment

Is a hubbly-bubbly what I think it is?
            Writers write to be read, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BROUGHCUT View Post
              I noticed on wiki when trying to get the name of the arab actress -- I love it when she speaks Arabic I think I have a fetish...
              Actually, she is not Arab -- But she has played one on a few occasions.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0629653/
              Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

And the "evil Arab" terrorist ... is played by a Greek guy. Another example of why ethnic profiling goes wrong.

See, if they followed my advice and had made the villains WHITE SUPREMISTS this time, the casting would've been spot-on! Cast a WHITE GUY to play an evil White Guy ... can't go wrong.

White Guys are to blame for everything, one way or another, anyway!
                sigpic
                "As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world -
                -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by andlary1 View Post
                  Is a hubbly-bubbly what I think it is?
                  yeah, but I wouldn't go so far as to call a hookah an "it". Don't be so insensitive.

cmmora, that explains my dismal failure to find her in the wiki.

She is a Mexican-American Scientologist.

That pretty much seals her fate, though. She's definitely going to have to break out of CTU this season. And Jack doesn't do silent births.

Comment

just spent the last three days watching the fifth season box set.. imo, the best yet. really looking forward 'til the next one comes out. (the box set)

i wonder how much weight jack lost in that day.. hectic by anyones standards!

i think the writers should give the guy a break and include a lunch or dinner scene.. think of the excitment as he beats the cook to an inch of his life... all for the sauce recipe.
                    I've played poker long enough to understand odds don't mean sh1t - Seamus Bronzeberg

Comment

Oh boy. Complications.
                      sigpic
                      -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by tabula rasa View Post
                        Oh boy. Complications.
                        Oh yeah, you can say that again. Maybe they found another way to play the CTU's usual rat this season.
                        You got to love Jack's family. Real tight.
                        A talent for drama is not a talent for writing, but is an ability to articulate human relationships.
                        Gore Vidal

"Aisatsu Yori Ensatsu"
                        Money is better than compliments.

Comment

What a family...
                          Never let the competition know what you're thinking... and never tell the unseen masses your story idea.

-- Rule 85, Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (updated by cmmora)

Comment

the last two eps have been rather good.

In fact the last one was pretty stunning. They are taking 24 to darker places...

Corporate control of government seems to be a strong theme in tv lately, this is going along the lines of prison break.

so who guessed that he was the engineer?! I can't stand it when 24 gets one over me. Feeling stupid...

Comment

I still love 24. But I gotta say: I don't understand why they haven't had any "sex appeal" in it for seasons!

C'mon: give Jack some lurid sexual involvement. Give him a hot female sidekick (or, being 24, give him a female out to betray him)

How Jack spent four years being interrogated and tortured in a Chinese prison ... and yet there has not been a single flashback featuring Bai Ling ...

Please. Think back to the first seasons. Where did the femme fatale energy get lost?
                              sigpic
                              -Mahatma Gandhi.

Comment

I love 24, I love Kiefer/Jack, and now I love to hate James Cromwell. What a stretch from BABE!!!
                                http://www.pjmcilvaine.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X