No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Exchange- mine received a "consider"

Hola,

I'm sure you all remember about two months ago, my post for the action/sci-fi co writer. Well, that script was completed two weeks ago and is now on the desk of J.J. Abrahms, Mark Gordon, Michael Gordon, Robert Rodrigez and more.

Coverage gave it a "consider" and GOD has it been hard waiting these last 7 days. Manager said it should be another week until we hear back.

However, I would be really honored if some of the more experienced writers would give me feedback, in case a production company wants to buy it. I'd like to have as many back up plans and what ifs as possible.

I would gladly read a script of yours, but if you'd prefer to just look at mine, it's fine either way.

If you're actually going to engage in reading this, read the entire thing before you form an opinion. It's already had 4-5 very experienced eyes say it was a summer blockbuster. Give it a fair chance, but be brutally honest!

Jason

[email protected]

Re: Script Exchange- mine received a "consider"

Hi guys,

The same day Jason posted his notice to find a co-writer, I contacted him and wound up in collaboration with him. It's been a fun time so far.

I want to vouch for Jason's sincerity and fairness. We have had a LOT of communication over the past couple of months, both by phone and emails. If anyone had a reason to suspect his motives for making the offer, I can tell you from experience that he has been nothing but fair and honest with me. He's a good guy.

Anyway, we're both pretty excited about the script and looking forward to teaming up on other projects.

John Barnett

Comment

Re: Script Exchange- mine received a "consider"

Originally posted by johnmonster View Post
      Hi guys,

The same day Jason posted his notice to find a co-writer, I contacted him and wound up in collaboration with him. It's been a fun time so far.

I want to vouch for Jason's sincerity and fairness. We have had a LOT of communication over the past couple of months, both by phone and emails. If anyone had a reason to suspect his motives for making the offer, I can tell you from experience that he has been nothing but fair and honest with me. He's a good guy.

Anyway, we're both pretty excited about the script and looking forward to teaming up on other projects.

John Barnett
      Congrats johnmonster

Comment

Working...
      X