• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Weaponise Your Personal Story

Hey Done Dealers,

I've love to share a new SCRIPTFELLA vid with you

HOW TO WEAPONISE YOUR PERSONAL STORY

https://youtu.be/EQAs7FraSN0

This is Part 1 of my talk at the London Screenwriters' Festival - Career Strategies, Battlefield Tactics. We look at the secret to unlocking your personal brand and using that to win assignments and get hired as a screenwriter.

Take care,

Dominic

Re: How To Weaponise Your Personal Story

Hey Dominic, good to see you back and really enjoyed this video. It's a good way to set yourself up in the best possible light when entering into a conversation with other creative types.

Thanks for posting.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Thanks Lisa - I really enjoyed speaking at the London Screenwriters' Festival and will be posting more snippets from my talk over the coming weeks - I'm also hoping I'll find the the time to shoot some new Scriptfella videos.

Dominic
      Last edited by SCRIPTFELLA; 11-19-2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCRIPTFELLA View Post
        Thanks Lisa - I really enjoyed speaking at the London Screenwriter's Festival and will be posting more snippets from my talk over the coming weeks - I'm also hoping I'll find the the time to shoot some new Scriptfella videos.

Dominic
        Great thanks, Always interesting
        I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Very well done! Great advice on how to market oneself as a filmmaker. I think this definitely also applies to directors.
          Manfred Lopez Grem
          WGA Writer - Director | Zero Gravity Management

REEL - IMDB

Comment

Working...
          X