No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summer Camp - deadline Friday 13 July

Originally posted by Mark Somers View Post
    Don't worry there's a very good chance the Simpson's Already did it! But they didn't do yours. We want yours.
    Saweeet!
    You know Jill you remind me of my mother. She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month, he must have been a happy man.

Comment

Re: Summer Camp - New Deadline Saturday July 21

I may have submitted an entry, it's all a foggy dream now. Have I won yet?!

Comment

Just a couple of days left, folks.

Have fun and

Good Luck

Comment

Mine's in!

C'mon writers. Push it!

Comment

Hello, everyone. Long time (extreeeeemely occasional) lurker, first time submitter. I have my entry ready to go, at a succinct 5.5 pages, but I'm hoping to get some feedback from a friend before I send it in!

I just saw this a few hours ago, so I really threw something together, but I'm pretty happy with it, totally ready to dive in...and fall flat on my face when no one votes for it! (Hey, you know what they say, "nothing slapped hurriedly together under deadline pressure, nothing gained, right? )

Comment

Originally posted by tehmorp View Post
              Hello, everyone. Long time (extreeeeemely occasional) lurker, first time submitter. I have my entry ready to go, at a succinct 5.5 pages, but I'm hoping to get some feedback from a friend before I send it in!

I just saw this a few hours ago, so I really threw something together, but I'm pretty happy with it, totally ready to dive in...and fall flat on my face when no one votes for it! (Hey, you know what they say, "nothing slapped hurriedly together under deadline pressure, nothing gained, right? )
              Hello and welcome. These "contests" help everyone who participates (writers and readers) improve their craft. Spread the word, this place needs an infusion of fresh "blood."

Comment

If you sent an entry and it didn't get posted let me know. If your entry is a bit wacky I'll see what I can do. Sometimes people will send information like name of author and such that I need to strip out before I post the pages and that in itself can sometimes throw off the formatting. All entries are anonymous until after the voting unless of course you want to stay anonymous.

Also send your votes to me via e-mail [email protected] or PM. You do not need to send me any notes you've written up. You can post any notes on pages after the voting is done on the "Results" thread that I create after all the votes are in. And again notes are very appreciated.

Thanks again.

Comment

My votes are in! Did I vote for your entry? We'll soon know!

Comment

Re: Summer Camp contest - discussion thread

You folks lucked out this time. You missed out on a really crappy script. Lightning knocked some of my Internet equipment (I'm still working on that.)

Then my poor wife broke her elbow and had to have surgery. And know she's one-handed for awhile.

My crappy, mostly-finished script will have to wait for another time.

Congratulations to all those who fought the good fight this time around.
                    "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

Eeek! Crappiest of luck for you and the missus. Hope the elbow heals quickly and well. Next time for sure!

Comment

Sorry to hear your wife is such a wimp, Story. For crying out loud this is Hollywood. You need someone tough who can lean on a producer who isn't producing for instance or she's gotta bring some serious game if and when the time comes and you need a signature from one of those hard nosed punk ass studio executives. Or even parking. Don't get me started on parking. Get her to a gym, Dude.

Hope all turns out.

Comment

Working...
                        X