Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey Cavalier...

WhiskeyCavalier, starring Scott Foley and Lauren Cohan, has been canceled after one season on ABC

As soon as I heard that terrible title, I knew this show wouldn't last... why would smart people pick that?

Re: Whiskey Cavalier...

Originally posted by Bono View Post
    WhiskeyCavalier, starring Scott Foley and Lauren Cohan, has been canceled after one season on ABC

As soon as I heard that terrible title, I knew this show wouldn't last... why would smart people pick that?
    dunno, maybe they thought it was smart.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

I grew up watching shows like Scarecrow and Mrs. King, but this one missed the mark.

Also theme songs. Some terrible shows lasted 7 season just because the theme song was good. Title. Theme songs. Keys to good TV.

Comment

It was actually a pretty good show. Likeable characters. A lot of fun. There's a graveyard of good shows that can't seem to attract viewers. If this was on the CW, it would probably be renewed for five seasons.

Comment

Every time I read the title I get upset. It's that bad.

Titles. Are. Important.

Comment

Working...
          X