Nicholl 2012 QFs are announced! Who's in?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicholl 2012 QFs are announced! Who's in?

Just heard emails are going out! Good luck everybody!
    "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Re: Nicholl 2012 QFs are announced! Who's in?

Just got an email that I'm in the QF. Good luck to everyone else!

Comment

Holy sh!t! I made the quarterfinals!!!!!!

July 31, 2012

Dear JoJo,

Congratulations! You have advanced into the Quarterfinal Round of the 2012 Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting. By doing so, yours is one of only 368 entries to survive the First Round.
      "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Wow! Congrats to you both. I am living through you guys right now. I am too scared to check my email right now. Maybe I'll check in the morning. I don't want to go to bed hurt, angry, depressed, etc. lol

Comment

Brice and JoJo -- you guys rock! I don't know you but I'm crazy happy for you.

Here at Sixridgeroad, one of my two got dinged (in the top 20%. It helps that I'm currently in the middle of a major rewrite).

Still haven't heard on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post
            Just got an email that I'm in the QF. Good luck to everyone else!
            Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by hardyear View Post
              Wow! Congrats to you both. I am living through you guys right now. I am too scared to check my email right now. Maybe I'll check in the morning. I don't want to go to bed hurt, angry, depressed, etc. lol
              You can see "Congratulations" in the subject line if you make the QFs... come be brave - read it!

Comment

Originally posted by sixridgeroad View Post
                Brice and JoJo -- you guys rock! I don't know you but I'm crazy happy for you.

Here at Sixridgeroad, one of my two got dinged (in the top 20%. It helps that I'm currently in the middle of a major rewrite).

Still haven't heard on the other.
                You could still make it in!

Comment

One of mine is in.

Comment

Originally posted by P-jay View Post
                    One of mine is in.
                    Good job! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JoJo View Post
                      Good job! Congrats!
                      Thanks and congrats to you and Brice as well. Good luck to all of us in the next round.

Comment

OK, who else on DD - beside me - is in the PAGE QFs as well as the Nicholl QFs?

Comment

Originally posted by P-jay View Post
                          Thanks and congrats to you and Brice as well. Good luck to all of us in the next round.
                          Semi finals, here we come!

Comment

My first ever screenplay made it into the quarterfinals!

This is a total surprise. I was just using the Nicholl deadline to force myself to finally write something.

Congrats to Brice, JoJo, & P-Jay. Good luck in the next round!

Comment

Originally posted by mikewrites View Post
                              My first ever screenplay made it into the quarterfinals!

This is a total surprise. I was just using the Nicholl deadline to force myself to finally write something.
                              Wow! That's quite an accomplishment!

Comment

Working...
                              X