Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Young & Hungry List

I'm sure most of you are on the same newsletter list as me, but just in case, here's this years list.

http://www.tracking-board.com/the-yo...-on-the-verge/

Re: 2014 Young & Hungry List

This is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know if the list ever contains TV writers or is it purely for those writing features?

Comment

Originally posted by callalily View Post
      This is probably a stupid question, but does anyone know if the list ever contains TV writers or is it purely for those writing features?
      I don't think it differentiates between the two; in fact, some people on the list got there because of winning the TB Launch Pad Pilot Competition. From their analysis of the list:

"Last year, we wrote about the new trend for young writers to write for both film and television. The trend has undoubtedly continued. Of the 100 writers and writing teams on this year's list, 38 write for television, and hardly any of them do so exclusively."
      http://www.tracking-board.com/the-20...s-a-breakdown/
      "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

I made this year's list, and I'm one of the few who have focused exclusively on writing for TV.

Comment

Originally posted by AP Oz View Post
          I made this year's list, and I'm one of the few who have focused exclusively on writing for TV.
          Congrats!!
          "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Excellent. Congratulations!!

Comment

Thanks UpandComing, callalily, and Alex11!

I was pretty excited when I found out!

Comment

Originally posted by callalily View Post
                  A few of those I know are staffed on a show so there are some TV writers.

I think the leg up is that reps and having multiple reps = more votes.

I was on it last year and I imagine my reps had something to do with that.
                  Quack.

Writer on a cable drama.

Comment

Working...
                  X