Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, a comedy-centric firm.

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, a comedy-centric firm.

Me too, please!

Comment

Just PM'd everyone. Email addy's not avail. I suggest call and try to get the assistant's info -- chat 'em up nicely on the phone -- and pitch directly to them. Chances are, they read for the reps.

Comment

Odenkirk Talent Management has a website with the main email. They reply the same day.

Comment

This thread confused me; Who is this "Ann" person everyone is quoting and referring to?

Anyway, well, I LOVE Bob O. and thus, by extension, I also love his wife. More good comedy. More smart comedy. Thank goodness. Very exciting news.

Comment

Ann was a previous poster whose postings were deleted. She seemed not to be a fan of contemporary comedy and thus, not a fan of this management company (and seemed to have had no personal experience w them) -- at least, that's what I made out.

Comment

Addendum to one of my earlier posts -- w the success of Obsessed this weekend, sexy thrillers are TOTALLY gonna sell now.

Comment

anyone have any emails beyond info + at + odenkirktalent.com for odenkirk or his wife?

EDIT: got it, thanks
                Last edited by beejay; 08-23-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

!
                  Last edited by Development Hell; 08-23-2009, 03:12 PM.
                  @PatriotFrames

Comment

Originally posted by beejay View Post
                    anyone have any emails beyond info + at + odenkirktalent.com for odenkirk or his wife?

EDIT: got it, thanks
                    Did you get something? Could you share it with me?
                    I've tried those first two but never get a response.
                    "I need someone who laughs at all my jokes. You know; honest feedback."
                    - C. Montgomery Burns

Comment

if anyone needs, PM ... it's for an assistant who handles queries. I don't want to post it because google spiders this forum.

thanks Curt.

PLEASE SEND A PM
                      Last edited by beejay; 08-28-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beejay View Post
                        if anyone needs, PM ... it's for an assistant who handles queries. I don't want to post it because google spiders this forum.

thanks Curt.
                        could you pm me, thanks.

Comment

Any chance I can get the email address too? Someone? Please.

Comment

Does anyone have Mrs. Odenkirk's email?

Thanks,

Comment

Ditto. Can someone forward me the contact info as well? Thanks much!

Comment

PM me, please?
                                "A screenwriter is much like being a fire hydrant with a bunch of dogs lined up around it.- -Frank Miller

"A real writer doesn't just want to write; a real writer has to write." -Alan Moore

Comment

Working...
                                X