Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie Palmer's How To Be A Professional Writer

Has anyone bought this video/package? She's having a sale right now, it's still $200 to buy. Was wondering if anyone bought it and found it really helpful.

Thanks.

Re: Stephanie Palmer's How To Be A Professional Writer

Don't buy it. I know nothing about it, haven't heard of her, and it may even be good...but don't buy it.

You don't need to spend $200 on how to be a professional screenwriter. All you need is a script. And you can write that for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Weems View Post
      Don't buy it. I know nothing about it, haven't heard of her, and it may even be good...but don't buy it.

You don't need to spend $200 on how to be a professional screenwriter. All you need is a script. And you can write that for free.
      Yeah. I'm not gonna get it for $200. Web though that's $300 off the regular price. She's written "good in a room" which is a great book. But still not worth it for me.

Comment

I've met Stephanie a few times and she was a judge at my pitch competition in Austin a couple of years ago. She's one of my favorite people in the biz and makes a great deal of sense. She's a former exec at MGM - really understands movies, pitches and meetings, but I'm with Richard - $200 seems high unless you've got a direct way to recoup that investment.

Comment

Working...
        X