Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluecat Written Analyses Delay

I submitted my screenplay to Bluecat on opening day of this year's comp (June 15) but have yet to receive the two written script analyses promised by June 25th.

I've sent two emails regarding the matter to them but have yet to receive a response. Anyone else having this problem?

It's my first year submitting to this particular contest, so I'm unaware if this is par for the course.

Re: Bluecat Written Analyses Delay

They got slammed on the opening day, so the coverage is a bit behind. I wouldn't worry. They run a good system there, so you are guaranteed to get your notes as soon as your script is covered. It may be a bit late, but you will receive it.

Comment

Cool. Figured that. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RTrevino View Post
        I submitted my screenplay to Bluecat on opening day of this year's comp (June 15) but have yet to receive the two written script analyses promised by June 25th.

I've sent two emails regarding the matter to them but have yet to receive a response. Anyone else having this problem?

It's my first year submitting to this particular contest, so I'm unaware if this is par for the course.
        Exactly the same for me! I've sent two emails and got no reply either. Guess we gotta wait - I rather my readers not feel pressured to do a fast and dirty read.
        "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Spoke too soon - just got the following email:

Hi JoJo,

Thanks for emailing. We got buried on opening day, but your script is out to readers and you'll have your feedback no later than this weekend, if not sooner. Please let me know if this is okay, and I apologize for the wait.

Thanks for your patience,

Gordy Hoffman
          "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

Working...
          X