No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing short films for others

Hi all,

Excuse-me if it's not the good page, but I didn't know where to ask my question.

I am a beginner writer, I'm writing my second feature but I would like to write short films for young directors or firms. I do not know how to find this kind of job (I live in France, so I can count on Internet only), have you an idea? I know there is a website we can also leave short scripts or features, but I do not remember the name.

Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!

Re: Writing short films for others

Check around for websites where college film students need someone to write the scripts they will have to shoot, advertising agencies need creative people to write the videos they need, and/or companies need someone to make the industrial or educational short films they need.

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

Comment

You may want to check with:

Chris Messineo, Director
        [email protected]

He used to run MoviePoet.com, which is now closed. The site had a free monthly short screenplay contest and I entered quite a few short scripts.

He's a nice guy -- probably busy -- but has asked me if I wanted to send him a couple of short scripts for his students, in the past. I don't know if he needs anything now, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Merry Christmas!
        "I just couldn't live in a world without me."

Comment

Thank you very much StoryWriter for the tip. It's sad this website has been closed, it's totally the type of website that I would have liked.

I will contact thise person, thank you again and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Comment

THIS person

Comment

Working...
            X