Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimplyScripts?

Have any of you heard of--or tried--SimplyScripts.com? I was reading a post on another site, and a writer mentioned it in glowing terms as a place to have your script critiqued and perhaps placed, on a quid quo basis. At first glance, it appears promising to me.

By the way, the site the post mentioned above was on is relatively new and quite helpful as far as making connections, finding work, venting or praising, comparing notes and commiserating. It's Stage32.com, and, for sure, you'll find folks with similar interests all around the world--and, quite possibly, one or two or even a few you've passed on the sidewalk and didn't know they were comrades-in-arms.

Re: SimplyScripts?

I've been a member of the SimplyScripts forums for a couple of years, not quite as long as here. Good bunch of people, very helpful, but it isn't as active as it used to be. Still worth checking out.

Lots of people post scripts and quite a few have made connections and had scripts made from there. The site manager does a great job of keeping things organized and easy for producers and others to find scripts. Unlike the Blacklist or other services, the scripts are available for everyone to read and comment on, which is great for getting feedback.
    Vancouver Screenwriters Meetup Group

Comment

Working...
    X