Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Resolution

Was sad to see them go. An agent there was supposed to rep a project of mine--now we have to see where she and her EP client land. Sad to see em go. Good luck to all effected.

Re: RIP Resolution

I thought it was funny that the deadline headline (probably click bait) called it a surprise. Was about as surprising as Lindsay Lohan getting arrested...

Comment

The timing certainly was a surprise.

I have a friend who reads for them. He said he got an email saying, "Stop whatever you're working on, you won't get paid for it." He's never gotten an email like that before. He called another friend of mine, who is repped there, who most certainly WAS surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldinho View Post
        The timing certainly was a surprise.

I have a friend who reads for them. He said he got an email saying, "Stop whatever you're working on, you won't get paid for it." He's never gotten an email like that before. He called another friend of mine, who is repped there, who most certainly WAS surprised.
        Hard to call it a surprise when about a fourth of their agents had already jumped ship...

Comment

They recently hired a few new people. Imagine how awful it is to start what looks like a great new gig only to be out on your butt five days later.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterKitty View Post
            They recently hired a few new people. Imagine how awful it is to start what looks like a great new gig only to be out on your butt five days later.
            They threw ALL their eggs into the Mainland Chinese Money basket. I know people in LA now who are doing the same thing. Promise after promise after promise and nothing when the check is due, yet they still feel the big money is right around the corner. It's kinda sad to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by GlitterKitty View Post
              They recently hired a few new people.
              They recently made a few sales, too:

http://gointothestory.blcklst.com/20...h-of-reno.html

http://gointothestory.blcklst.com/20...oad-to-oz.html

Comment

Working...
              X